After all the troubles I’ve had with my previous blog, it was really nice to find this morning that I won the Versatile Blogger Award. According to the Rules, to accept the award, I need to:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
Thank you very much to Morganna and her Lizbeth’s Garden for that honor! It was really a pleasant surprise!
Also thanks to Magdalena Herman for another appreciated award, really pleasant surprise!
Seven random things about me …
1. I don’t like pink colors, chocolate and gold.
2. I love blue, silver and white roses.
3. I wish I could live in Australia. Actually I wish I could live in a different country every other month. And when I see the whole world, to retire in Sydney and have my coffee with view the Opera, listen to Mozart and write poetry for my other half …
4. I like my coffee without sugar, but with drop of milk.
5. Airplanes make me feel good. I love the actual flight.
6. I’m very naive at times, having faith in people I shouldn’t have and thinking that everyone means good. That’s something I still haven’t figured out how to get rid off.
7. If I didn’t hate winter and cold I would’ve liked to do ice skating. Tried it once and definitely not my thing, despite the fact that I can sit and watch ice skating for hours on TV.
Here are my nominations, I know I’m not supposed to give the award to the people Elizabeth gave already, but I’ll have an exception on my nomination list:
2. Jamie Dedes
10 Lady Nimue
11. Life between the lines
13. Dragon Ka-tet
14. Butterflies of time
Once again, thank you Morganna for the honor! I am now off to inform my nominated people for the award and you, my dear readers, thanks for stopping by here, though the Scent of my heart has now the sound of Broken Sparkles, I’m happy to see you all at my new home!
And I’m sorry for the messy look of the blog, transferring the content from one blog to another needs a bit of re-arranging … smiles!
Scent of my heart/ Blaga /Broken Sparkles
© 2011 Broken Sparkles